Reflections

Be JOYful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be JOYful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -- Romans 12:12

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. -- 2 Timothy 1:7









Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11

  • It would have been my Grandma's 95th birthday today.  She was an amazing woman who loved the Lord and I pray I can have the same positive influence she had on people.
  • This beautiful weather!!! WOW!!!
  • Premier has been going well lately...I just need to keep working...consistency!!!  I'm thankful for its roll in my life and pray God will use me.
  • Hcg is going well again... Day 10 and down 8.5 lbs!  It's still tough but worth it.
  • Brielle is slowly getting better from her roseola.  Still not quite herself, though, sleeping a lot. 
  • Looking forward to a night at Kaye's tonight.
  • It's been so much fun gathering ideas to do with the kids by reading other blogs...praying I can utilize them effectively and creating memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment