Reflections

Be JOYful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be JOYful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -- Romans 12:12

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. -- 2 Timothy 1:7









Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25

  • I haven't been as diligent with keeping up with this blog and I feel badly about it, but I know it's helped change my thinking so that's a blessing!
  • Even though I've been gaining a bit of weight again I know it's directly related to the sugars I've been eating.  I'm looking forward to another hcg round and getting my weight more under control again.
  • My children are such a blessing.  Yes, I get frustrated with them but overall, they are really good kids!!!
  • Looking forward to date night planned for Saturday night!
  • So thankful for my family and the lack of drama we have.
  • Thankful for my dad's 60 years tomorrow!  It was a huge blessing to see so many people come to his surprise party this weekend...he's had such an impact on so many lives...I pray I can do the same!
  • The Easter season was so, so good!  The Good Friday service I was able to go to at St. Mark's was so poignant, Easter was such a celebration and a wonderful time with family.
  • It was great to see Kim and Jeralyn for a while and look forward to seeing them more in the future.
  • I'm thankful to know God loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment