Reflections

Be JOYful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be JOYful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -- Romans 12:12

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. -- 2 Timothy 1:7









Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27

  • We've had a TON of rain in the last week with more predicted...but this afternoon is lovely!  We just got back from walking around during our neighborhood garage sales!
  • The steak day yesterday worked!
  • I love reading books to my kids and I'm thankful they like to listen!
  • Brielle is really developing her sense of humor...especially by playing peek-a-boo!  So fun and so cute!
  • Ty's unconditional love...when I hear, "I love you" and "You're my favorite/best mommy" 20+ times a day it loses a little meaning, but I'm so glad to hear it and hope he keeps telling me forever!
  • It's a struggle for me, but also a joy: trying to figure out my purpose in life.  How am I supposed to glorify God each day?  Am I on the right path?  I'm thankful to know that He loves me, and I just want to know what to do to show him that.

1 comment:

  1. You are glorifying God by being a wonderful mom for your kids. Never doubt that.

    ReplyDelete