Reflections

Be JOYful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be JOYful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -- Romans 12:12

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. -- 2 Timothy 1:7









Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28

  • A good time garage sale-ing with Mom today!
  • Brielle's sense of humor developing...it makes me happy!
  • Another jewelry show! 
  • That my boys can play so well together.  Yes, they but each other, but it's so fun to see/hear them playing together.
  • I'm excited to have found new blogs with FABULOUS ideas for activities for the kids!  I'm already thinking about the summer and what that might look like...dare I say I'd like to do more?  Bible memory?  A learning activity everyday?  Is that taking on too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment